Are you ready to reach your optimal health?
Have you been begging for your issues to be truly heard?
What is stopping you from getting the help you deserve?
According to The American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA), there are approximately 50 million Americans suffering from autoimmune diseases. That equates to 20 percent of the population!
With over 100 known autoimmune diseases today, autoimmunity has become a major chronic health problem and diagnosis for these diseases are difficult, research is limited, and conventional treatment is often counterintuitive.
THE FUNCTIONAL HEALTH ALTERNATIVE
During Combat Autoimmune Challenges Naturally, we will discuss strategies to overcome these obstacles with the help of functional health approaches.
Functional health approaches focus on:
- The individuality of each individual, based on their genetics, environment, and unique health history.
- An individual-centered approach, rather than simply treating the symptoms of the disease.
- The identification of health as a dynamic balance of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well being, rather than just the absence of disease.
- The complex mix of interactions of nutrition, physical activity, organ integrity, and stress management.
- Prevention of complex, chronic conditions that need specialized care.
Join us to get clear on how you can reverse (and even prevent!) autoimmune complications at our next online webinar, Combat Autoimmune Challenges Naturally, on Saturday, November 17th at 1:00 pm CST.
WATCH REPLAY HERE